Problem with Collabora

Hello,

I installed Collab on my Nextcloud Server just like the instruction here : https://nextcloud.com/collaboraonline/
But if i activate Collab under Production/Office -> there appears no Office Icon in the App Dashboard. Can someone help me?

Itā€™s an Feature. You can add documents with the :heavy_plus_sign: Icon

But the guy here : http://prntscr.com/dx5hrc has a Icon called Office after the activation of Collabora Online.

I think that is an old Version.

That could be possibleā€¦
Okay thanks! But I have one more question.
Iā€™ve installed Collab now and if I try to open a document like .odt there comes a new Window with Permission Denied (the .htaccess is correct)

did you edit the reverse proxy config? there are some changes in version 2.

look at this page https://www.collaboraoffice.com/community-en/code-2-0-updates-2/

I have the same issue.

Dominik Hebestreit noreply@nextcloud.com schrieb am Mi., 18. Jan. 2017,
13:31:

yes and Apache2 as proxy.

Same problem.
Havenā€™t icon Office after Collabora Online (v.1.1.25) activated
If open document then have lockscreen Access Denied

Any solution?
I canā€™t find any post on github yet. I think itā€™s a new problem. Shall we report that problem?

yes, it looks like we have the same issue on this thread:

https://help.nextcloud.com/t/collabora-and-nextcloud-11/6653

and yes, please, report :smiley:

look at your virtual host config file. you must use full hostnames and no ip-addresses.

for example:
<VirtualHost *:443>
ServerName host.domain.tld:443

i know it. office,domain.tld is set as adress to collabora.

docker run -t -d -p 9980:9980 -e "domain=office.example.com" --cap-add MKNOD collabora/code

and https://office.example.com and the Nextcloud Backend.

@Lars_M how did you install your Docker?

not your docker startup. you should verify you vhost config for apache reverse proxy.

VirtualHost *:443
ServerName host.domain.tld:443
ā€¦
/VirtualHost

your docker startup should be:

docker run -t -d -p 127.0.0.1:9980:9980 -e ā€˜domain=cloudhost.domain.tldā€™ --restart always --cap-add MKNOD collabora/code

yes itĀ“s listening to 127.0.0.1:9980 and cloud.domain.tld that is not my problem.
when i enter the URL manually i get this:

https://cloud.domain.tld/loleaflet/2.0.1/loleaflet.html

and /hosting/discovery

i get the XML Part

docker logs:

root@panel:/boot# docker logs 6f30c379fc5d                                                                   
Generating RSA private key, 2048 bit long modulus                                                            
.....................................................................................................+++     
..+++                                                                                                        
e is 65537 (0x10001)                                                                                         
.+++                                                                                                         
...................................................................................+++                       
e is 65537 (0x10001)                                                                                         
Signature ok                                                                                                 
subject=/C=DE/ST=BW/L=Stuttgart/O=Dummy Authority/CN=localhost                                               
Getting CA Private Key                                                                                       
loolforkit version details: 2.0.1 - 2.0.1                                                                    
office version details: { "ProductName": "Collabora Office", "ProductVersion": "5.1", "ProductExtension": ".1
0.15", "BuildId": "345fa14e85e6e36ad0280f4e549c70f6b9af1a18" }                                               
............+++                                                                                              
...............................+++                                                                           
e is 65537 (0x10001)                                                                                         
................+++                                                                                          
.............................................+++                                                             
e is 65537 (0x10001)                                                                                         
Signature ok                                                                                                 
subject=/C=DE/ST=BW/L=Stuttgart/O=Dummy Authority/CN=localhost                                               
Getting CA Private Key                                                                                       
loolforkit version details: 2.0.1 - 2.0.1                                                                    
office version details: { "ProductName": "Collabora Office", "ProductVersion": "5.1", "ProductExtension": ".1
0.15", "BuildId": "345fa14e85e6e36ad0280f4e549c70f6b9af1a18" }                                               
wsd-00026-0030 0:32:52.769170 [ client_ws_0001 ] ERR  ClientRequestHandler::handleClientRequest: Exception: I
nvalid URI.| wsd/LOOLWSD.cpp:1226                                                                            
wsd-00026-0031 0:32:59.263053 [ client_ws_0002 ] ERR  ClientRequestHandler::handleClientRequest: Exception: I
wsd-00026-0030 0:33:14.262702 [ client_ws_0003 ] ERR  ClientRequestHandler::handleClientRequest: Exception: I

Just a little question. Is it possible to launch CollaBora without docker?
Docker with a LXC or OVZ Container wonā€™t work correctly or am I wrong?

look here: [HOWTO] Collabora 2.0 without using Docker not for prod

you should have two different host

cloudhost
officehost (docker image)

docker should run with connection to cloudhost not officehost

docker run -t -d -p 127.0.0.1:9980:9980 -e ā€˜domain=cloudhost.domain.tldā€™ --restart always --cap-add MKNOD collabora/code

you are starting the docker image with officehost as full domainname

the connection to officehost will be done with reverse proxy