Problem with calendar access on tablet

Some days ago I set up a new Linux distribution on my desktop pc (= server) and installed a nextcloud (10.0.1) on it. Installed the calendar and contacts plugin, everything is fine.

But the calendar on my tablet does not synchronize with the server - I don’t even have access to the calendar on the webinterface, if I open it with chrome. I can see the monthly overview, but the calendars don’t load. All the other plugins (contacs, files) are fine.
On my mobile phone everything is perfect: The calendar synchronizes, I can see the calendars in the web interface.

Any idea what is wrong?

Thanks for an answer
Reinhard

Some more insights would be helpful :slight_smile:

What tablet OS do you use? What version?

But the calendar on my tablet does not synchronize with the server - I don’t even have access to the calendar on the webinterface, if I open it with chrome.

So you tried some app and the web interface?
What app did you use?

What chrome version do you use?

Sorry I didn’t answer up to now…

It’s an Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 with Android 6.0.1.
In fact the browser causing problems is not chrome, but “Internet” (??? could not find another name for that app, probably a Samsung app, version 4.0.30-1).
The calendar view in chrome is fine.

I added a caldav account (address: …/remote.php/dav/) in the tablet’s settings, it recognizes the cloud server and the four calendars I use.
In the app “Business Calendar” I still can see the four calendars under “Konten”, but only one of them is shown / synchronized. The other three (under them is even “contact birthdays”) don’t show any dates / entries.

I updated the server to version 11.0.0 in the meantime.

On my mobile phone with Android 5.x.y everything is fine…

Thanks,
Reinhard

Hello

I use CalDav-Sync from the PlayStore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.caldav.lib

Maybe that can help

That is already installed in version 0.4.27.

Hi

— sorry for my english :slight_smile: —

you can testing the app, to connect with: https://demo.nextcloud.com/
→ 1. open the link → 2. confirm that you are a human → 3. login in your own instance for 15 minutes → Try it with domain:65534 (Port is giving from the instance)

for example:
just input the domain (no subfolders)
and you login

That should work with your Installation too

Hope that can help you

Ok, I tried that demo installation - added the calendar app, some dates, the contacs app with a person and a birthday.

On my tablet it’s just the same:

• I can import the calendar (so I see my own two calendars plus the birthday calendar)
  • the calendar app (business calendar) does not sync the calendars / does not show any of the dates.
  • in the internet app (a Samsung one) the calendars do not load (they are loading all the time)
  • in chrome everything is fine