Problem: transfering Transmission files to Nextcloud

Nextcloud version : 12.0.2
Operating system and version: Ubuntu 16.04
Apache or nginx version: Apache 2.4 & PHP 7.0

The issue you are facing:
I am trying to download torrents through Transmission, with the transmission-daemon running as user: debian-transmission. I noticed that the files where not owned by www-data and the permissions were not set, so I executed the following commands: ```
sudo setfacl -Rm u:debian-transmission:rwX /var/www/html/nextcloud/data/admin/files/Downloads/
sudo setfacl -Rdm u:debian-transmission:rwX /var/www/html/nextcloud/data/admin/files/Downloads/

But still the files that are added new won’t change, and are still owned by ‘debian-transmission’. I know this way i’m trying to ‘fix it’ is a little off, but do any of you have suggestions for this? Also when I manually chown then and execute the sudo -u www-data php /var/www/html/nextcloud/occ files:scan --all. This works but everytime redoing this…

I’ve also manually added this to the config/config.php. But then it returns this error:
‘filesystem_check_changes’ => 1, when I put it in a crontab. Please advice me what to do in this, and if I need to specify some more just ask :slight_smile:

hey there,

were you able to fix this?