I have problems syncing Nextcloud on Android. I am using Davx5, two-factor-authentification and app-specific passwords. The error message I am getting is “no caldav or carddav service could be found”.
I have tried unsuccessfully:
- upgrading Nextcloud from 15.0.4 to 15.0.7
- temporarily deactivating 2FA and using the login password
- creating another user account
- using another Nextcloud instance (also with another hoster)
- using different app passwords
- using app carddav sync instead of davx5 on Android
Is there anyone who can help?