Problem port 80/Problema con puerto 80

[details=“Support intro”]
In a Virtual Machine, Install Ubuntu 18 Nextcloud with Snap, it had been working well, it was published on the internet, users perfectly synchronized their files with the server

One day the Windows on which the virtual machines are crashed, and I have no choice but to reset that “Server”.

It turns out that only port 22 is open, I can’t find a way to open port 80, 443 or another port. Ufw is not installed, iptables does not have any rules configured.

From another computer on the network I telnet to port 80 of the local IP and it does not respond to me, since the port is closed.

How can I open Port 80?
Thank you very much. Greetings

En una Maquina Virtual, Instale Ubuntu 18 Nextcloud con Snap, venía funcionando bien estaba publicado en internet, los usuarios sincronizaban perfecto sus archivos con el servidot

Un día el Windows sobre el que están las máquinas virtuales se colgó, y no me quedo otra que resetear ese “Servidor”.

Resulta que solo esta abierto el puerto 22, no encuentro forma de abrir el puerto 80, 443 u otro puerto. Ufw no esta instalado, iptables no tiene ninguna regla configurada.

Desde otro equipo de la red hago telnet al puerto 80de la ip local y no me responde, ya que el puerto esta cerrado.

Como puedo abrir el Puerto 80?
Muchas gracias. Saludos