Problem after installation. The page isn't redirecting properly

Hi everyone.
Iā€™m trying to install nextcloud plugin on freenas. Iā€™m not an linux-expert but I know quite well how to use the terminal. I saw a lot of tutorials on YouTube and it appear to be a very simple task to do. I followed more then one time the procedure to install the plugin but after the first login in the admin page of nextcloud firefox gives the error ā€œthe page isnā€™t redirecting properlyā€. Iā€™ll explain better what I done: first I created a pool (with just 1 Hdd to make a test), then I went to plugin install page and selected nextcloud plugin. I choose to use dhcp instead of nat (but I tried nat too with the same error). After installation I went to nextcloud jail and I opened the console. Here I just modified config.php to allow my ip address on nextcloud. Finally I went to login page and I successfully login: here I obtain the page isnā€™t redirecting properly.
Please help meā€¦this is driving me mad!

If you searched the forum in advance you have seen that a FreeNAS related thread already exists in which redirection problems are addressed. Based on the discussion I have the impression that it is indeed FreeNAS related and need to be fixed in their enviornment/package :wink:

Thanks a lot! I can assure you that I tryed to search but I havenā€™t found nothing. By the way, evidently I have not searched well enough. Thank again for your answerā€¦so Iā€™ll wait that the problem will be solved.