Ports won't open after installation using docker on Raspberry Pi 3

I just started experimenting with Nexcloud and Docker so that I could back up my photo library to Nextcloud instead of iCloud.
However, after following the official installation guide and changing nextcloud/all-in-one:latest to arm32v7/nextcloud:latest to get nextcloud to initialize, I found that I couldn’t access the login page by entering server_ip:8080 in my browser.
When checking for active ports with my network scanner, it didn’t show port 8080 as active at all. However, when inspecting ports using sudo ss -tulpn I found that port 8080 was listening and used by “docker-proxy”
Could this be because I am running OpenMediaServer as well?

I would appreciate any input.

This is the exact commands I used for installation (a slight deviation from the official one, but that didn’t work for me):

sudo docker run \
--init \
--sig-proxy=false \
--name nextcloud-aio-mastercontainer \
--restart always \
--publish 8080:8080 \
--publish 8443:8443 \
--volume nextcloud_aio_mastercontainer:/mnt/docker-aio-config \
--volume /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock:ro \
amd32v7/nextcloud:latest

docker-proxy is the default process responsible for mapping hosts ports to container ports… nothing wrong with it.

What image is this?

Alright, thank you, that’s good to know!

I had to manually change this line, because without this change docker was trying to pull an armv7 image, because that’s apparently what it thinks a Raspberry needs. However, such an image does not exist and I would therefore get an error message.
I googled it and this is a solution that worked for others and it started initializing this way.
However, my problem with the ports not opening still stands.
I am starting to look for alternatives to Nextcloud for my use case, because I can’t figure it out…

You followed the wrong instructions then for the image that you are actually using