PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect

Nextcloud version: 15.0.3
Server: Apache2 + Nginx Proxy
PHP version: 7.3

Hello! I moved my nextcloud from ubuntu 16.04 + vestacp (web: apache) to ubuntu 18.04 hestiacp (web: apache + nginx proxy) and now I get error in my browser: Internal Server Error! In log file now I get this messages:

Errors

[Thu Nov 28 10:51:17.977808 2019] [php7:warn] [pid 2425] [client 192.168.1.3:41304] PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/admin/web/cloud.site.com/public_shtml/data/nextcloud.log) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/admin/web/cloud.site.com/public_html:/home/admin/tmp) in /home/admin/web/cloud.site.com/public_html/lib/private/Log/File.php on line 60
[Thu Nov 28 10:51:17.977902 2019] [php7:warn] [pid 2425] [client 192.168.1.3:41304] PHP Warning: is_writable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/admin/web/cloud.site.com/public_shtml/data) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/admin/web/cloud.site.com/public_html:/home/admin/tmp) in /home/admin/web/cloud.site.com/public_html/lib/private/Log/File.php on line 63

My configuration files of apache and nginx for this domain is here

How I solve this problem?

Hi,

This means, that you configured the parameter “open_basedir” in PHP and that the mentioned path is not part of that parameter configuration.
It is likely that you configured that in the php.ini directly, so please search that file for “open_basedir” and append the path:
/home/admin/web/cloud.site.com/public_shtml/data/

When additional paths are mentioned in such error message, append them as well.