PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Session has been closed - no further changes to the session are allowed

We have installed Zimbra drive apps for nextcloud. We have configure and test access to Nextcloud using user email address directly from Nextcloud interface without any issue. Manage to login. However when we try to open Nextcloud drive from zimbra webmail, i can see there is an error keep come out. from zimbra mailbox.log i can see that there is internal server error. and when i check on nextcloud apache error logs. i got below error.

[Wed Jun 28 23:11:26.788240 2017] [:error] [pid 6462] [client 103.198.69.5:60840] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Session has been closed - no further changes to the session are allowed in /usr/share/nextcloud/nextcloud/lib/private/Session/Internal.php:154\nStack trace:\n#0 /usr/share/nextcloud/nextcloud/lib/private/Session/Internal.php(64): OC\\Session\\Internal->validateSession()\n#1 /usr/share/nextcloud/nextcloud/lib/private/Session/CryptoSessionData.php(164): OC\\Session\\Internal->set('encrypted_sessi...', '958318749f13c0f...')\n#2 /usr/share/nextcloud/nextcloud/lib/private/Session/CryptoSessionData.php(67): OC\\Session\\CryptoSessionData->close()\n#3 [internal function]: OC\\Session\\CryptoSessionData->__destruct()\n#4 {main}\n thrown in /usr/share/nextcloud/nextcloud/lib/private/Session/Internal.php on line 154

this error keep coming when i try to open drive from zimbra webmail. my current nextcloud server is 11 latest on ubuntu 16.

Other webdav clients work properly without timeouts? Zimbra can connect to other drives without timeouts?

yes. iā€™m able to access webdav using my MAC and IMAC without any issue. what could be the reason of this issue?

i try access to webdav using cadaver cli from the email server also with success. able to manage all the files. Seems like the issue happened to accessing from webmail only.

Here was a similar error:

Not sure if all the fixes are also in NC 11. If you want to test on NC 12, please wait a few days for the NC 12.0.1 release (perhaps try a small test setup first, 12.0.1 contains this fix: https://github.com/nextcloud/server/pull/5386).