Permission denied to create file - Calendar

I have a CENTOS 7, fully patched, vps with Plesk Onyx. NextCloud current version installed via Softaculous. Installation goes smoothly and Windows desktop app works well. The Android app is also working well.

I am also using CalDav Synchronizer with Outlook 2013. First profile I created is for Calendar. The sync fails with error 403 permission denied to create file xyz.ics. NextCloud doesnā€™t seem to report any error. On the server level Apache reports the 403 permission error on the SSL/TLS module.

I donā€™t know what to do from here.

Any leads what I can do to get this working?

Thanks

i experienced that caldav sync sometimes can be a bit picky about URLsā€¦ at least it was the case with mine.
so i copied and pasted the general caldav-url (https://your-nc-instance-here.tld/remote.php/dav/ and let caldav snyc give an overview about which calenders are reachable after you press ā€œtest connectionā€ (or such) - dornā€™t forget to fill in your credentials correctly

awww. and btw: is your ssl-certificate set-up correctly and still valid?

I did the same thing with the general caldav url. When I click ā€˜test or discover settingsā€™ there are no resources found. According to SSL checkers, my certificate is correctly installed.

Do u have a calendar setup in your nc-calendar?

So, by default NC displays an empty calendar. I didnā€™t know I had to create another calendar. So yes, I have the calendar syncing across all devices with no issues.

Thatā€™s files and calendar working. Next to tackle: contacts.