Any help is greatly appreciated. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

[/details]

Nextcloud version: I looked in settings and it said: Nextcloud Desktop Client
Version 3.5.1 (macOS). Below that it said: osx-21.4.0
Operating system and version Mac OS Monterey
Apache or nginx version: I have no idea
PHP version: I have no idea

The issue you are facing:
Last week, I set up a rasberry pi with Umbrel. It’s been downloading the bitcoin core for several days, so I haven’t done much other than install NextCloud. I was having trouble signing into Umbrel for a few days, but had the password wrong (I’d reset it). Once I got the password right, it was fine.

However, the password I’d saved for Nextcloud wasn’t working (weird thing: it was working on my phone, but then it stopped; so I was signed in and then it kicked me out and wouldn’t accept the password again), so I uninstalled Nextcloud on my phone and on Umbrel and reinstalled it, but the password (same one as before, copied and saved when it was installing both times) still isn’t working.

I’m trying to get past the untrusted domain error when I try to sign in on the desktop app and in Firefox and in terminal (which I may not be doing right. I’m brand new at using the terminal window and am a bit stuck). I’m not in a hurry and eager to learn.

Nextcloud is showing up in finder on my desktop. I can’t sign into on the app on my phone.

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): No, see above.

Steps to replicate it:
Desktop app

1. try to sign in anywhere
  2. I past in the password
  3. Access through untrusted domain error

IOS
I try to connect through the IOS app and get a 'Connection error 400: bad request

Terminal
I paste in the password and get “Sorry, try again”

Umbrel
I go to apps and click on Nextcloud and get the same untrusted domain page as in the browser.

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging: I have no idea where to find this.

PASTE HERE

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!): Not sure where to find this, either (like I said, I’m a brand spankin’ newbie :blush: )

PASTE HERE

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____: No idea

PASTE HERE

PASTE HERE

Output errors in nextcloud.log in /var/www/ or as admin user in top right menu, filtering for errors. Use a pastebin service if necessary.  No idea.

PASTE HERE