Outlook Add-In login problems

I’m using the newest version of nextcloud on my server and I’ve downloaded and installed the official nextcloud Outlook Add-In.

The problem is I can’t login with the Add-In. I’m using the exact same username and password as in the browser version of nextcloud. I also tried creating a new account, but still I can’t login.

Does anybody know what to do here?

Hello,

I am the author of the add-in. Could you enable debugging of the add-in? You can enable it by click new mail > Nextcloud tab > Settings > Advanced Settings > Enable debugging and restart Outlook. Try to login again, close Outlook > the debug file will be located in your documents folder. If you want you can PM me the log.

Hello,

i have the same Problem with Windows Server 2019 and Outlook 2016 (x86).
On a local machine with Windows 10 1903, Outlook 2019 (x86) and the same Nextcloud 16.0.5 it works but not on the Windows Server.

I have the debug log. How can i send you this?

Send me a PM. Let me also know what the problem is that you are experiencing :slight_smile:

Can you send me a PM? I can’t find a PM button.

HI, im facing the same problem with Outlook Addin , Same Problem as apfelcast. Could you help me please

ref: Outlook Add-In login problems

Same problem as apfelcast. On windows10 and outlook2019, no possible to enable advanced settings too. Need your help please.

Hi! Please make sure to download the latest version: Secure Outlook add-in is now available for testing in free-as-in-beer version

Perfect. Sorry for mistake. And thanks a lot