OO app lingering cron jobs and edited file directories. How to remove?

v 18.0.1.3

The OnlyOffice app creates a dir for each doc opened and edited with the app in the browser and eventually deletes this directory once the OO file is closed and the cron job finishes after updating the file.

I have a couple of lingering directories containing OO data for a couple of files that after several days have not updated their files, these are left over from testing after the upgrade to 18.0.0.

The cron job keeps failing every 5 minutes and logs the failure. I rm’d a directory but the cron job continues post server reboot.

How do I get rid of the dead directory and remove the cron job for each one of them?

Currently I can edit new files and they are subsequently updated and the dir is deleted by cron. It’s just these two lingering jobs and dirs.

{"reqId":"WHjFIdkg3LhoUylQFg3c","level":3,"time":"2020-03-01T04:10:03+00:00","remoteAddr":"","user":"--","app":"documentserver_community","method":"","url":"--","message":{"Exception":"OCP\\Files\\NotFoundException","Message":"/appdata_ocd3ewpckfra/documentserver_community/doc_1860891566/owner","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/usr/share/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/Folder.php","line":137,"function":"get","class":"OC\\Files\\Node\\Root","type":"->","args":["/appdata_ocd3ewpckfra/documentserver_community/doc_1860891566/owner"]},{"file":"/usr/share/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/SimpleFS/SimpleFolder.php","line":74,"function":"get","class":"OC\\Files\\Node\\Folder","type":"->","args":["owner"]},{"file":"/usr/share/nextcloud/apps/documentserver_community/lib/Document/DocumentStore.php","line":132,"function":"getFile","class":"OC\\Files\\SimpleFS\\SimpleFolder","type":"->","args":["owner"]},{"file":"/usr/share/nextcloud/apps/documentserver_community/lib/Document/SaveHandler.php","line":56,"function":"saveChanges","class":"OCA\\DocumentServer\\Document\\DocumentStore","type":"->","args":[1860891566,[{"__class__":"OCA\\DocumentServer\\Document\\Change"}]]},{"file":"/usr/share/nextcloud/apps/documentserver_community/lib/BackgroundJob/Cleanup.php","line":69,"function":"flushChanges","class":"OCA\\DocumentServer\\Document\\SaveHandler","type":"->","args":[1860891566]},{"file":"/usr/share/nextcloud/lib/public/BackgroundJob/Job.php","line":79,"function":"run","class":"OCA\\DocumentServer\\BackgroundJob\\Cleanup","type":"->","args":[null]},{"file":"/usr/share/nextcloud/cron.php","line":125,"function":"execute","class":"OCP\\BackgroundJob\\Job","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"OC\\BackgroundJob\\JobList"},{"__class__":"OC\\Log"}]}],"File":"/usr/share/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/Root.php","Line":203,"CustomMessage":"Error while applying changes for document 1860891566"},"userAgent":"--","version":"18.0.1.3"}