The onlyoffice integration on a fresh 18.0.3 installation does not seem to work.
When I click on “save” in the ONLYOFFICE settings (to trigger the HealthcheckRequest), I get the following error:
HealthcheckRequest on check error: cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate (see http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)
My setup is the following:
- Centos 8 server
- Nextcloud 18.0.3 installed using the official documentation (https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/latest/admin_manual/installation/example_centos.html)
- Letsencrypt certificate obtained via certbot
- Installed “Community Document Server” using the app installation screen in Nextcloud (https://nextcloud.com/blog/how-to-install-onlyoffice-in-nextcloud-hub-and-new-integration-feature/)
- Apache version 2.4.37
- Php version: 7.3 (using the remi repositories, as per the documentation mentioned previously)
I have tried the following:
- Using https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/ to check if there was a problem in my certificate chain (there is not)
- Uninstalling/reinstalling the integrator and the server app (in all possible orders), rebooting
- Erasing settings in the “ONLYOFFICE” tab, filling them in again
- disabling ssl check in php config, that gives me a wrong gateway problem, probably because all traffic is redirected to https. (would’nt be a real solution anyway, I want a secure installation)
Does someone have any ideas as to what I could do to troubleshoot the problem further?
With the whole “It just works” thing, documentation as to where config files are etc. is sparse.
Thanks for your help!