OnlyOffice - How to create a document online?

I just updated from V16 to V17 to V18 ( 18.0.3) and I am happy that I can have Office Documents edited with the integration of OnlyOffice. However, it seems I can only open files that are already on the server, but not create new files. Am I missing something? Am I doing something wrong?

There is no way to access OnlyOffice directly, only by opening an existing file. At least I couln’t find a way in the menue.

OK, seems I resolved this. Had to install the OnlyOffice Connector. I had that before and it did nothing, but seems like I had to delete the server address in the settings for it to work. I now get the option to create a word document, spreadsheet or presentation when I click on the “+”.

I think I’m having the same problem. Only I cant even open files that are already on the server. I have tried your suggestion (several times) but still does not work.

I cant see onlyoffice option when I click the “+” sign, but it does show up in settings.

I had it working on a previous install but I had to start from scratch because of another problem and now it does not work.

I have also tried downloading the files directly from the github page.