Onlyoffice Download Error

Hello,

We had a fully functional NC 13 + Onlyoffice. It worked with no troubles until I tried to update OnlyOffice…, or so I though.

After some struggle with the onlyoffice server (a separate server wirh a non-docker document server setup) I took a VM with a similar OnlyOffice Setup and, after some config changes, I had another document server up and running, including SSL certificates (non self signed). Why?.

This is not a certificate, https/port issue. Both, NC and document server have “real” wildcard certificates and all run with no troubles exceptinf the document edition. In addition, the setup worked before the Onlyoffice “update”. In a attempt to solve the problem I did the upgrade from NC 13 to 14, with the same results: “Download Error”.

When this happens, I see those messages in the NC log. I will mark what I think could be causing the trouble.

{“reqId”:“WDDodwRf30idXIsYTaMv”,“level”:3,“time”:“2018-10-24T19:16:49+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“192.168.10.204”,“user”:"–",“app”:“onlyoffice”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/index.php/apps/onlyoffice/download?doc=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJmaWxlSWQiOjE1MjEzODEsInVzZXJJZCI6ImlzaXMiLCJ0b2tlbiI6bnVsbCwiYWN0aW9uIjoiZG93bmxvYWQifQ.4Pyuin9Yw9yDFuO4ysvRSBxG7aWXDnPMNuDm1-K58Vg",“message”:“Files not found: 1521381”,“userAgent”:"–",“version”:“14.0.3.0”}
{“reqId”:“WDDodwRf30idXIsYTaMv”,“level”:3,“time”:“2018-10-24T19:16:49+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“192.168.10.204”,“user”:"–",“app”:“index”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/index.php/apps/onlyoffice/download?doc=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJmaWxlSWQiOjE1MjEzODEsInVzZXJJZCI6ImlzaXMiLCJ0b2tlbiI6bnVsbCwiYWN0aW9uIjoiZG93bmxvYWQifQ.4Pyuin9Yw9yDFuO4ysvRSBxG7aWXDnPMNuDm1-K58Vg",“message”:{“Exception":“Error”,“Message”:"Cannot use object of type OCP\AppFramework\Http\JSONResponse as array”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:"/home/www/cloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php",“line”:166,“function”:“download”,“class”:“OCA\Onlyoffice\Controller\CallbackController”,“type”:"->",“args”:[“eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJmaWxlSWQiOjE1MjEzODEsInVzZXJJZCI6ImlzaXMiLCJ0b2tlbiI6bnVsbCwiYWN0aW9uIjoiZG93bmxvYWQifQ.4Pyuin9Yw9yDFuO4ysvRSBxG7aWXDnPMNuDm1-K58Vg”]},{“file”:"/home/www/cloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php",“line”:99,“function”:“executeController”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“OCA\Onlyoffice\Controller\CallbackController”},“download”]},{“file”:"/home/www/cloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php",“line”:118,“function”:“dispatch”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“OCA\Onlyoffice\Controller\CallbackController”},“download”]},{“file”:"/home/www/cloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php",“line”:47,“function”:“main”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\App”,“type”:"::",“args”:[“OCA\Onlyoffice\Controller\CallbackController”,“download”,{“class”:“OC\AppFramework\DependencyInjection\DIContainer”},{"_route":“onlyoffice.callback.download”}]},{“function”:"__invoke",“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{"_route":“onlyoffice.callback.download”}]},{“file”:"/home/www/cloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php",“line”:297,“function”:“call_user_func”,“args”:[{“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler”},{"_route":“onlyoffice.callback.download”}]},{“file”:"/home/www/cloud/lib/base.php",“line”:987,“function”:“match”,“class”:“OC\Route\Router”,“type”:"->",“args”:["/apps/onlyoffice/download"]},{“file”:"/home/www/cloud/index.php",“line”:42,“function”:“handleRequest”,“class”:“OC”,“type”:"::",“args”:[]}],“File”:"/home/www/cloud/apps/onlyoffice/controller/callbackcontroller.php",“Line”:213,“CustomMessage”:"–"},“userAgent”:"–",“version”:“14.0.3.0”}

Some ideas?

–Miguel