One file is not synchronized in Nextcloud Desktop on Linux

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 21.0.4
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): Fedora 34
Nextcloud desktop version: 3.3.3 (Fedora)

The issue you are facing:
One file has been updated on one computer. It is synchronized to the server, but the other Nextcloud client does not pick up the change.

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Y

Steps to replicate it:
I do not know how to replicate this.

I could change the file and see if it will synchronize then. But I’m a bit worried that I found an unsynchronized file, and if I can be of help with further investigating this, please let me know.

I checked the activity in the Desktop where the file is not changed. It seems that the change is in the activity log (although I cannot completely read it because I cannot resize the main window with the activity notification).
So, it seems that the file change notification is there, but the file is not synchronized.