Once the LDAP of active directory domain is configured incorrectly or has problems, the system will not work normally!

Once the LDAP of active directory domain is configured incorrectly or has problems, the system will not work normally! If the system setting options system application options are not available, the following error has been reported, ask God how to solve!

Unfortunately, most of the Nextcloud users in this forum donā€™t speak nor are able to read Chinese. If you expect an answer on your question, please post in English language, provide DETAILED information on your environment, the used software versions, the used LDAP configuration youā€™re trying to activate and any related error messages from the Nextcloud log file. Please also translate all message from the screenshot!

thankļ¼Have you ever encountered such problems

So am I :wink:

You also have this problem, havenā€™t you solved it?

Sorry, I DONā€™T SPEAK CHINESE, I CANNOT READ CHINESE and the only point I understood was that is seems to be a LDAP related problem. Therefore I cannot answer your question. Please follow my advise and provide a DETAILED problem report in ENGLISH LANGUAGE.