OCC FullTextSearch "An unhandled exception has been thrown"

Hi!
I have run docker container based on “nextcloud:fpm” and elasticsearch container with ingest-attachment plugin. Everything are fine!
So, if I do “docker-compose exec --user www-data app php occ fulltextsearch:test” all tests said “ok”.
But if I do “docker-compose exec --user www-data app php occ fulltextsearch:index --quiet” I get an error:

An unhandled exception has been thrown:
TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Symfony\Component\Console\Helper\ProgressBar::setMessage() must be of the type string, integer given, called in /var/www/html/custom_apps/fulltextsearch/lib/Service/CliService.php on line 228 and defined in /var/www/html/custom_apps/files_external_gdrive/vendor/symfony/console/Helper/ProgressBar.php:151
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/custom_apps/fulltextsearch/lib/Service/CliService.php(228): Symfony\Component\Console\Helper\ProgressBar->setMessage(0, 'errorCurrent')
#1 [internal function]: OCA\FullTextSearch\Service\CliService->onInfoUpdated(Array)
#2 /var/www/html/custom_apps/fulltextsearch/lib/Model/Runner.php(306): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#3 /var/www/html/custom_apps/fulltextsearch/lib/Model/Runner.php(223): OCA\FullTextSearch\Model\Runner->infoUpdated()
#4 /var/www/html/custom_apps/fulltextsearch/lib/Command/Index.php(616): OCA\FullTextSearch\Model\Runner->setInfoArray(Array)
#5 /var/www/html/custom_apps/fulltextsearch/lib/Command/Index.php(259): OCA\FullTextSearch\Command\Index->displayError()
#6 /var/www/html/3rdparty/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(255): OCA\FullTextSearch\Command\Index->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#7 /var/www/html/core/Command/Base.php(166): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#8 /var/www/html/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(946): OC\Core\Command\Base->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#9 /var/www/html/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(248): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(OCA\FullTextSearch\Command\Index), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#10 /var/www/html/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(148): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#11 /var/www/html/lib/private/Console/Application.php(213): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#12 /var/www/html/console.php(96): OC\Console\Application->run()
#13 /var/www/html/occ(11): require_once('/var/www/html/c...')

What I doing wrong? Is it possible to fix this error? How can I start fulltextsearch indexing process other way?
Thank you!

I fixed that. The problem was with “External storage support for Google Drive” app.
Remove it and everething works fine!

@aslyotov

I saw that you got Nextcloud and Elasticsearch (Docker each) up and running.

I installed Nextcloud via Nextcloudpi (Docker) and trying to get the official Docker version of Elasticsearch up and running. Unfortunately, I don’t succeed.

Can you give me a short guide (unfortunately I’m still a beginner) on how you managed to get both nextcloud and elasticsearch up and running together.

Thanks in advance.

Django43