Occ error upgrading to 12.0.3 from 12.0.2

Webserver: nginx 1.12.1

When I follow the instructions on this page: https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/12/admin_manual/maintenance/manual_upgrade.html

I get the following error when running occ:

An unhandled exception has been thrown: 
TypeError: Argument 4 passed to OCA\Theming\ThemingDefaults::__construct() must be an instance of OC_Defaults, instance of OC\Files\AppData\AppData given, called in /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php on line 881 and defined in /usr/share/nextcloud/apps/theming/lib/ThemingDefaults.php:58
Stack trace:        
#0 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(881): OCA\Theming\ThemingDefaults->__construct(Object(OC\AllConfig), Object(OC\L10N\L10N), Object(OC\URLGenerator), Object(OC\Files\AppData\AppData), Object(OC\Memcache\Factory), Object(OCA\Theming\Util))
#1 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(113): OC\Server->OC\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#2 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(115): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('ThemingDefaults')
#3 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(132): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query('ThemingDefaults')
#4 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(1672): OC\ServerContainer->query('ThemingDefaults')
#5 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Console/Application.php(59): OC\Server->getThemingDefaults()
#6 /var/www/nextcloud/console.php(98): OC\Console\Application->__construct(Object(OC\AllConfig), Object(Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher), Object(OC\AppFramework\Http\Request),     Object(OC\Log))
#7 /var/www/nextcloud/occ(11): require_once('/var/www/nextcl...') 

Would anyone happen to know what is wrong?

Didn’t find any references for that error. Consider raising an error-report on Issues · nextcloud/server · GitHub, or wait and try again with NC 12.0.4 (release candidate is already out, the final version is probably available next week or the week after, depends if they find some issues with that).

Thanks for the reply. I’ll try again with 12.0.4 and if that gives the same problem I’ll make an error report on that page.