OC\Setup\MySQL class not found during maintenance:install

I have a fresh install of Lubuntu 19.04, mysql, apache2, php 7.2 and nextcloud 15.07 installed from here: https://download.nextcloud.com/server/releases/nextcloud-15.0.7.tar.bz2

i’m trying to install nextcloud now, i have confirmed i can access the web GUI, and am trying to install through the command line, the exact command i’ve entered (less user/passwords) is:

sudo -u www-data php occ maintenance:install --database “mysql” --database-name “nextcloud” --database-user “nuc_user” --database-pass “password” --admin-user “admin” --admin-pass “password”

this then fails and produces the output:

An unhandled exception has been thrown:
Error: Class ‘OC\Setup\MySQL’ not found in /var/www/nextcloud_tar/lib/private/Setup.php:298
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/nextcloud_tar/core/Command/Maintenance/Install.php(103): OC\Setup->install(Array)
#1 /var/www/nextcloud_tar/3rdparty/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(255): OC\Core\Command\Maintenance\Install->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#2 /var/www/nextcloud_tar/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(946): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#3 /var/www/nextcloud_tar/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(248): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(OC\Core\Command\Maintenance\Install), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#4 /var/www/nextcloud_tar/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(148): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#5 /var/www/nextcloud_tar/lib/private/Console/Application.php(213): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#6 /var/www/nextcloud_tar/console.php(96): OC\Console\Application->run()
#7 /var/www/nextcloud_tar/occ(11): require_once(‘/var/www/nextcl…’)

I found this topic,

OC\Setup\MySQL class not found

However the solution to use the zip file didn’t work for me, i tried downloading it and replacing all the files with the zip file and the same error is produced

i’m not really sure where to go from here and any help would be much appreciated