Object Storage & Thumbnail Generation -> Storage is temporarily not available

Nextcloud version (eg, 12.0.2): 14.0.3
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 17.04): Shared web hosting service
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): no idea
PHP version (eg, 7.1): 7.1

The issue you are facing:
If I try to browse a repository with a lot of images in ‘gallery’ mode, after a while I get “Storage is temporarily not available”

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): No it happen everytime

Steps to replicate it:

1. using an object storage for storage (OVH)
  2. browse a repository with a lot of images

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:
“message”:{“Exception”:“OCP\Files\StorageNotAvailableException”,“Message”:"",“Code”:1,“Trace”:[{“file”:"****/lib/private/Files/Storage/Wrapper/Availability.php",“line”:242,“function”:“checkAvailability”,“class”:“OC\Files\Storage\Wrapper\Availability”,“type”:"->",“args”:[]},{“file”:"****/lib/private/Files/Storage/Wrapper/Wrapper.php",“line”:224,“function”:“file_exists”,“class”:“OC\Files\Storage\Wrapper\Availability”,“type”:"->",“args”:[“appdata_occ7wlllllsd/preview/265823”]},{“file”:"****/lib/private/Files/View.php",“line”:1319,“function”:“file_exists”,“class”:“OC\Files\Storage\Wrapper\Wrapper”,“type”:"->",“args”:[“appdata_occ7wlllllsd/preview/265823”]},{“file”:"****/lib/private/Files/View.php",“line”:1368,“function”:“getCacheEntry”,“class”:“OC\Files\View”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“cache”:{“class”:“OC\Files\Cache\Cache”},“scanner”:null,“watcher”:null,“propagator”:null,“updater”:null,“class”:“OCA\Files_Trashbin\Storage”},“appdata_occ7wlllllsd/preview/265823”,"/appdata_occ7wlllllsd/preview/265823"]},{“file”:"****/lib/private/Files/Node/Root.php",“line”:198,“function”:“getFileInfo”,“class”:“OC\Files\View”,“type”:"->",“args”:["/appdata_occ7wlllllsd/preview/265823"]},{“file”:"****/lib/private/Files/Node/Folder.php",“line”:133,“function”:“get”,“class”:“OC\Files\Node\Root”,“type”:"->",“args”:["/appdata_occ7wlllllsd/preview/265823"]},{“file”:"****/lib/private/Files/AppData/AppData.php",“line”:107,“function”:“get”,“class”:“OC\Files\Node\Folder”,“type”:"->",“args”:[“265823”]},{“file”:"****/lib/private/Preview/Generator.php",“line”:413,“function”:“getFolder”,“class”:“OC\Files\AppData\AppData”,“type”:"->",“args”:[“265823”]},{“file”:"****/lib/private/Preview/Generator.php",“line”:115,“function”:“getPreviewFolder”,“class”:“OC\Preview\Generator”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“OC\Files\Node\File”}]},{“file”:"****/lib/private/PreviewManager.php",“line”:205,“function”:“getPreview”,“class”:“OC\Preview\Generator”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“OC\Files\Node\File”},400,200,false,“fill”,“image/jpeg”]},{“file”:"****/apps/gallery/lib/Service/PreviewService.php",“line”:106,“function”:“getPreview”,“class”:“OC\PreviewManager”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“OC\Files\Node\File”},400,200,false]},{“file”:"****/apps/gallery/lib/Controller/Preview.php",“line”:167,“function”:“createPreview”,“class”:“OCA\Gallery\Service\PreviewService”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“OC\Files\Node\File”},400,200,true,false]},{“file”:"****/apps/gallery/lib/Controller/Preview.php",“line”:117,“function”:“getPreviewData”,“class”:“OCA\Gallery\Controller\PreviewController”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“OC\Files\Node\File”},true,400,200,true,false]},{“file”:"****/apps/gallery/lib/Controller/PreviewController.php",“line”:134,“function”:“getData”,“class”:“OCA\Gallery\Controller\PreviewController”,“type”:"->",“args”:[265823,400,200]},{“file”:"****/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php",“line”:166,“function”:“getPreview”,“class”:“OCA\Gallery\Controller\PreviewController”,“type”:"->",“args”:[265823,400,200]},{“file”:"****/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php",“line”:99,“function”:“executeController”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“OCA\Gallery\Controller\PreviewController”},“getPreview”]},{“file”:"****/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php",“line”:118,“function”:“dispatch”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“OCA\Gallery\Controller\PreviewController”},“getPreview”]},{“file”:"****/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php",“line”:47,“function”:“main”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\App”,“type”:"::",“args”:[“PreviewController”,“getPreview”,{“class”:“OC\AppFramework\DependencyInjection\DIContainer”},{“fileId”:“265823”,"_route":“gallery.preview.get_preview”}]},{“function”:"__invoke",“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“fileId”:“265823”,"_route":“gallery.preview.get_preview”}]},{“file”:"****/lib/private/Route/Router.php",“line”:297,“function”:“call_user_func”,“args”:[{“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler”},{“fileId”:“265823”,"_route":“gallery.preview.get_preview”}]},{“file”:"****/lib/base.php",“line”:987,“function”:“match”,“class”:“OC\Route\Router”,“type”:"->",“args”:["/apps/gallery/preview/265823"]},{“file”:"****/index.php",“line”:42,“function”:“handleRequest”,“class”:“OC”,“type”:"::",“args”:[]}],“File”:"****/lib/private/Files/Storage/Wrapper/Availability.php",“Line”:79,“Hint”:“Storage is temporarily not available”,“CustomMessage”:"–"},“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/73.0.3683.103 Safari/537.36”,“version”:“14.0.3.0”}

So my question is :
Where does this problem come from ? ressources limitations ? the ovh object storage is supposed to get unlimited bandwith…

PS : I checked the code to see what’s is possibly wrong and in

there is a constant like const RECHECK_TTL_SEC = 600; //
Why the check is every 10min ? it looks very long for me, can I safely reduce it to 10 as a workaround if I have no solution to my problem ?

looks like there is no limitations triggered on the server side, this screenshot come from the admin console from ovh :

and no limitation on the object storgae server side as well : http://community.ovh.com/t/limites-de-lobject-storage/3918/11

the CPU and ram looks ok as well :