Not production ready- iredmail and quota?

I’ve been looking for weeks for a mail ui that can do carddav and caldav then I realised Nextcloud had even more than that. I’m using iRedMail as my backend.

I was going to use SOGo because I love the UI! but the community around it is very small.

The Mail app is so buggy, my message appear in the middle of the page, there is no way to integrate it with the current user, by that I mean that the NextCloound user is on the same server as the mail user. The UX is terrible.

I don’t mean to be rude, I just had so much hope. Is there anything I can do to help?

All I do is for a small company that make no money, the profit goes to charity, there is noway to buy software and anyway I love opensource, it’s just that I need something a little bit more :\

Any thoughts or slightly better ui I could Iframe and try to wireframe under to fit with the quota and iredmail? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks guys!! xx

It is far from perfect, just WIP (work in progress), like all Open Source/free software (but a lot of proprietary stuff is even worse and you can’t do anything about it). If you want to support development, you can help out here to make it better/write some bug reports:

With pleasure! And for suggestions can I open issues too? I want to make sure someone in the project reads them. :stuck_out_tongue: