Not Possible to connect to Cal/CardDav and Nextcloud App ios

Since I have changed my password, I can change my data and calendar only via Web / change.but i can no longer Login with the iOS app on my cloud. However, if I’m trying this via the home network then it works. In addition I can´t synchronize my contacts / calendar , also not in the home network. Error message: CalDav account verification failed.
Exception: {“Message”:“HTTP/1.1 401 No ‘Authorization: Basic’ header found. Either the client didn’t send one, or the server is mis-configured, No ‘Authorization: Basic’ header found. Either the client didn’t send one, or the server is mis-configured”,“Exception”:“Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotAuthenticated”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:"#0 [internal function]: Sabre\DAV\Auth\Plugin->beforeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))\n#1 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#2 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php(446): Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit(‘beforeMethod’, Array)\n#3 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php(248): Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))\n#4 /var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php(184): Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()\n#5 /var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php(30): OCA\DAV\Server->exec()\n#6 /var/www/nextcloud/remote.php(165): require_once(’/var/www/nextcl…’)\n#7 {main}",“File”:"/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Auth/Plugin.php",“Line”:188,“User”:false}

Did you enter the new password in your mobile device? Or does it try the old credentials?

1 Like

I have entered the new PW in the mobile device. The old one isn´t working. The PC Client is working fine with the new PW. Maybe my Password is too Long: 22 Letters.

Which version of NC do you use? And which webserver (in case of nginx and if you migrated from OC, did you adapt the nginx settings after OC 8.2?)?
Can you try a different password? Make sure there are no special characters (https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/7894).

1 Like

I use nc 10 apache2 Banana Pi new Install. Password with € and = the last pw didn’t contain an € but a =. And it worked. Ps: I have reinstalled the app. Now I can access the cloud through the app.

Now it’s working fine. My pw contains : and =. They work fine. A € doesn’t work. I have synced my contacts but not my calendar. I’ll sync the calendar in a few days/ hours.

I think @onkel_peter has a very similar problem. Keine Verbindung über Nextcloud App, iOS

Thanks /Danke very much! Now it’s working.