Not allowed to delete files

Hello,
after moving my Nextcloud to a new server I am facing the issue that I am not allowed to delete some files. The end-to-end encryption is not enabled for those accounts:

File access via Nextcloud Windows app:
{“reqId”:“QctqknKP0YjG0xhSpSYZ”,“level”:3,“time”:“2024-01-16T08:32:36+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“155.190.35.4”,“user”:“USER1”,“app”:“webdav”,“method”:“DELETE”,“url”:“/remote.php/dav/files/USER1/Dokumente/letter.pdf”,“message”:“Write access to end-to-end encrypted folder requires token - no token sent”,“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.11.0stable-Win64 (build 20231211) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.22631 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)”,“version”:“28.0.1.1”,“exception”:{“Exception”:“OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Exception\Forbidden”,“Message”:“Write access to end-to-end encrypted folder requires token - no token sent”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:“/config/www/nextcloud/apps/end_to_end_encryption/lib/Connector/Sabre/LockPlugin.php”,“line”:145,“function”:“verifyTokenOnWriteAccess”,“class”:“OCA\EndToEndEncryption\Connector\Sabre\LockPlugin”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/app/www/public/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php”,“line”:89,“function”:“checkLock”,“class”:“OCA\EndToEndEncryption\Connector\Sabre\LockPlugin”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/app/www/public/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php”,“line”:456,“function”:“emit”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/app/www/public/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php”,“line”:253,“function”:“invokeMethod”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/app/www/public/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php”,“line”:321,“function”:“start”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/config/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php”,“line”:370,“function”:“exec”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/config/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php”,“line”:35,“function”:“exec”,“class”:“OCA\DAV\Server”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/app/www/public/remote.php”,“line”:172,“args”:[“/config/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php”],“function”:“require_once”}],“File”:“/config/www/nextcloud/apps/end_to_end_encryption/lib/Connector/Sabre/LockPlugin.php”,“Line”:161,“message”:“Write access to end-to-end encrypted folder requires token - no token sent”,“exception”:{},“CustomMessage”:“Write access to end-to-end encrypted folder requires token - no token sent”}}

File access via WebDAV:
{“reqId”:“1qelLr2Ec5fIH8n3eXs7”,“level”:3,“time”:“2024-01-16T08:38:20+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“109.192.189.37”,“user”:“USER2”,“app”:“webdav”,“method”:“DELETE”,“url”:“/remote.php/dav/files/USER2/Paperless/test.test”,“message”:“Client "davfs2/1.6.1 neon/0.32.5" is not allowed to access end-to-end encrypted content”,“userAgent”:“davfs2/1.6.1 neon/0.32.5”,“version”:“28.0.1.1”,“exception”:{“Exception”:“OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Exception\Forbidden”,“Message”:“Client "davfs2/1.6.1 neon/0.32.5" is not allowed to access end-to-end encrypted content”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:“/app/www/public/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php”,“line”:89,“function”:“checkLock”,“class”:“OCA\EndToEndEncryption\Connector\Sabre\LockPlugin”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/app/www/public/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php”,“line”:456,“function”:“emit”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/app/www/public/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php”,“line”:253,“function”:“invokeMethod”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/app/www/public/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php”,“line”:321,“function”:“start”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/config/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php”,“line”:370,“function”:“exec”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/config/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php”,“line”:35,“function”:“exec”,“class”:“OCA\DAV\Server”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/app/www/public/remote.php”,“line”:172,“args”:[“/config/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php”],“function”:“require_once”}],“File”:“/config/www/nextcloud/apps/end_to_end_encryption/lib/Connector/Sabre/LockPlugin.php”,“Line”:124,“message”:“Client "davfs2/1.6.1 neon/0.32.5" is not allowed to access end-to-end encrypted content”,“exception”:{},“CustomMessage”:“Client "davfs2/1.6.1 neon/0.32.5" is not allowed to access end-to-end encrypted content”}}

Does anybody see, that I did wrong in my configuration?

Thanks
Tbs

Hi TBS :slight_smile:

following the error message I end up here:

It might be a first step?

kind regards
sambilanet