Not all Contacts birthdays in calender

Hi,

Ik searched the forum but could not fins a simular post… I’ve just imported contacts and got all their birthdays in the info too. In de contacts birthdays in calender they are not all shown, though. Only 34 out of 43 are visible.

Does anybody know what the problem vould be?
Thanks,
Inge

The birthday calendar might not instantly be refreshed, based on your cron job settings. You can try to force a resync using the “occ dav:sync-birthday-calendar ...” command.
BTW, have you always entered a full birthday date, including a year?

Hi

Not sure this being the same.

Some days ago i added birthday to existing contact through lightning. It has been synced as expected to NC contacts birthday calendar but until now never has been synced to the DAVX5 calendar on my android mobile. I already tried occ…, but no success.

Suggestions are welcome. thx

Have you set-up the regular cron job which is required to execute Nextcloud maintenance tasks in the background?

https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/21/admin_manual/configuration_server/background_jobs_configuration.html?highlight=cron#cron

thx j-ed

Yes. It reports “*/15 * * * * php -f /var/www/nextcloud/cron.php”.

But wait, since my post i recognized DAVX5 never been updated since installation. Actually i’m doing a uninstall/reinstall/configure cycle on this. I will report, when finished.

cheers

Based on the admoinistrator guide it is recommend to run the job every 5min :wink:

thx for helping, j-ed

This has done it. Actually everything working as expected :slight_smile:
I’ve set cron cycle to 5’.

cheers

I also have this issue of birthdays not being updated in the calendar.

I do have the cron script running every 15 minutes.

Yet I had to manually run occ dav:sync-birthday-calendar to have a birthday today show up in the Contact Birthdays calendar. It was not there until I ran this.

So why is my Contact Birthdays calendar not being updated by the cron.php script?

I’m currently running 25.0.5.