Not able to blend out certain (non-mail) folders in the mail app

Hi,

Updated the Mail App to version 1.0.0 released today (NC17). Currently Iā€™m not using the native mail app, am using Rainloop instead. One reason is that I in the native mail app, it does not seem possible to blend out certain folders. When I connect to my mail server, I also get folders which are not mail released in the mail app (contacts, journal, etc). This is annoying. Example:

Am I overlooking something or would I need to request this feature to be added to the mail app?

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

there is no setting to show/hide mailboxes right now. But just to be clear. Are you referring to just hiding arbitrary mailboxes or is this about subscribing/unsubscribing from the on IMAP?

Hi,

In an attempt to clarify, I have made a screenshot of the following:

Column 1: expanded folder view in the nextcloud mail app
Column 2: all the folders (mail and not mail) that I have in my mail account (kolab)
Column 3: the view I have in my mail-view in kolab (the items marked blue in the second column are technically also mail folders, but I just blended them out here).

I would like to do the same in the nextcloud mail app as I have done in the 3rd column.

Thx!

Got it. Please open a feature request at https://github.com/nextcloud/mail/issues/new?assignees=&labels=enhancement%2C+0.+to+triage&template=feature_request.md&title=

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.