Nodeinfo redirect not work, caldav cardav and webfinger are?

Running Hub 3, 25.0.3, and I have the below in my apache2 virutal host file, but for some reason Iā€™m still getting JUST an error on nodeinfo ( Your web server is not properly set up to resolve ā€œ/.well-known/nodeinfoā€. Further information can be found in the documentation :arrow_upper_right:.)?? I donā€™t have a theory how the other 3 entries work but not nodeinfo?

Actually, now I see that my entries removed the errors in Firefox, but not in Chrome? Why is that?

Redirect 301 /.well-known/carddav /remote.php/dav
Redirect 301 /.well-known/caldav /remote.php/dav
Redirect 301 /.well-known/nodeinfo /index.php/.well-known/nodeinfo
Redirect 301 /.well-known/webfinger /index.php/.well-known/webfinger

I also had the same warning for nodeinfo. I fixed it by removing a small section of code in the file : /var/www/nextcloud/dist/settings-legacy-admin.js . (Other peopleā€™s installations might not be in /var/wwwā€¦)

Itā€™s a large file, but I found and removed this code:

\n\t\t\tOC.SetupChecks.checkWellKnownUrl(ā€˜GETā€™, ā€˜/.well-known/nodeinfoā€™, OC.theme.docPlaceholderUrl, $(ā€˜#postsetupchecksā€™).data(ā€˜check-wellknownā€™) === true, [200, 404], true),

(I am not sure if itā€™s necessary to remove the \n\t\t\t part at the beginning.)

The name of the file has the word ā€œlegacyā€ in it, which makes me think itā€™s some fossil code left over from an earlier version. In fact, it may be connected to an app or some feature of Nexcloud which I never use, but for me it did no harm. And the warning went away.