No memory cache has been configured / The database is missing some indexes

Hi,

I installed Nextcloud via Plesk, but I can’t get this error away. I have no idea how to fix these errors.

Can you help me please?

Hi @Lorin_Blochinger, to fix missing indexes in the database, you need to execute the command line inside the nextcloud directory: sudo -u www-data php occ db:add-missing-indices
the other error isn’t very serious but to solve it you have to check this : Memory caching — Nextcloud latest Administration Manual latest documentation

Many thanks for the quick response. I will try it

Hey @Mageunic
If I: ‘memcache.local’ => ‘\ OC \ Memcache \ APCu’,
in the config.php insert this error comes on the side

@Lorin_Blochinger Have you install apcu? ( package name : php-apcu )

yes installed it

Restart nextcloud and have you any issue?

Yes, two issue!

@Lorin_Blochinger can you send them ?

The same No memory cache has been configured / The database is missing some indexes - #4 by Lorin_Blochinger
as soon as I add “‘memcache.local’ => ‘\ OC \ Memcache \ APCu’,” this error occurs.

and when i use the command “sudo -u www-data php occ db:add-missing-indices” is that the output:

ok.
can you give the information returned by this line:
ls -l /path-of-your-nextcloud-directory
( edit ‘path-of-your-nextcloud-directory’ by the path of your nextcloud directory )

grafik

ok go to config.php file and add this before the final ); :
'config_is_ready_only' => true,

/!\ TAKE NOTES :

Furthermore, when updating Nextcloud it is required to make the configuration file writable again for the update process.

See : config.sample.php in nextcloud/config

after retry this line in nextcloud directory :

sudo -u www-data php occ db:add-missing-indices

@Lorin_Blochinger delete memcache.local’ => ‘\ OC \ Memcache \ APCu in your config.php the issue still there?

grafik

i downt know what you mean

@Lorin_Blochinger let it go , it’s okay the way you did it :+1:. I suppose you have the same issue again ?
If yes , did you know wich type of database is configured on you server ? ( example : sqlite / mariadb / postgresql / … )