No Internet connection to nextcloud at "URL" , operation cancelled

Nextcloud version (eg, 10.0.2): 10.0
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 16.04): Ubuntu 16.04
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): 2.4.18
PHP version (eg, 5.6): 7.0.15
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error?: Yes

Can you reliably replicate it? (If so, please outline steps): Yes, When ever the nextclud windows client application restarts it loss the connection with server.

The issue you are facing:

The Next cloud application is unable to Syn with the nextcloud server, it throws an error "No Internet connection to nextcloud at “URL” , operation cancelled

But one thing noticed is that; when we are configuring the Windows client application with Server for the first time it connects and synchronize successfully. When we exit the application and start it again it shows the above error.

Some logfiles would be nice:
https://doc.owncloud.org/desktop/2.3/troubleshooting.html#log-files

Check also your “security” products if they block your internet connection. Make sure on the same system, that you can open https://yourserver/status.php in your browser (it should give you a short server string with information about the used NC version).

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I am unable to collect the logs from the Desktop client because at this moment I am unable to reproduce the issue.
How ever below is the result from “status.php”
{“installed”:true,“maintenance”:false,“version”:“9.1.0.16”,“versionstring”:“10.0”,“edition”:""}

I was observing the situation for the last two days and I found that its happening only at the Peak business hours. Both Mobile and desktop clients fails during this time. When I checked the “Server Info” shows the memory and CPU utilization is pretty normal.

To narrow down, I tried the Local IP address of the DMS server in the Nextcloud client when the issue happened and it was getting connected to the server successfully.

Please suggest. Please let me know if you need any more details from my side.

Regards,
Jithin P Benjamin