No Document-Versioning

There is no versioning for the files although I have the app “Versions” actived and actuell. There was versioning when I installed NextCloud (nc17) but with the next update it was gone and I wasn’t able to reactive it, yet.

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 23.0.0
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): Webspace
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): Webspace (I don’t know
PHP version (eg, 7.4): 7.4

The issue you are facing: No versioning for documents

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): N

Steps to replicate it:

1. Upload or change a file
  2. Click on Details
  3. Click on Versions
  4. Msg: “Keine anderen Versionen vorhanden” - no other versions available

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:
I can’t find any message in the log, but the logfile is huge (2,7 mb)

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php $CONFIG = array ( 'datadirectory' => '/<...>/cloud/data', 'dbtype' => 'mysql', 'version' => '23.0.0.10', 'overwrite.cli.url' => '<...>', 'dbname' => '<...>', 'dbhost' => 'localhost', 'dbport' => '', 'dbtableprefix' => '<...>', 'mysql.utf8mb4' => true, 'dbuser' => '<...>', 'dbpassword' => '<...>', 'installed' => true, 'tempdirectory' => '/<...>/cloud/tmp/', 'mail_smtpmode' => 'sendmail', 'mail_sendmailmode' => 'pipe', 'mail_from_address' => 'info', 'mail_domain' => '<...>', 'maintenance' => false, 'theme' => '', 'loglevel' => 0, 'app_install_overwrite' => array ( 0 => 'files_accesscontrol', 1 => 'ownpad', 2 => 'customproperties', 3 => 'ocsms', ), 'updater.release.channel' => 'stable', 'updater.secret' => '<...>', );