No apps showing

Hi

I recently upgraded NC 10 -> NC 11.

I have now no apps showing, thus no contact nor calendar that i can enable.

The error states:

{“reqId”:“nfvb2O1BFqswj0iVk/Q5”,“remoteAddr”:“10.216.70.9”,“app”:“PHP”,“message”:“filesize(): stat failed for /secure/apache/htdocs/nextcloud/data/appdata_520161a9a0d67/appstore/apps.json at /secure/apache/htdocs/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Local.php#211”,“level”:3,“time”:“2016-12-14T22:37:06+00:00”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/nextcloud/index.php/settings/apps/list?category=enabled",“user”:“root”,“version”:“11.0.0.10”}
{“reqId”:“nfvb2O1BFqswj0iVk/Q5”,“remoteAddr”:“10.216.70.9”,“app”:“PHP”,“message”:“fopen(/secure/apache/htdocs/nextcloud/data/appdata_520161a9a0d67/appstore/apps.json): failed to open stream: No such file or directory at /secure/apache/htdocs/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Local.php#216”,“level”:3,“time”:“2016-12-14T22:37:06+00:00”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/nextcloud/index.php/settings/apps/list?category=enabled",“user”:“root”,“version”:“11.0.0.10”}
{“reqId”:“nfvb2O1BFqswj0iVk/Q5”,“remoteAddr”:“10.216.70.9”,“app”:“PHP”,“message”:“fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given at /secure/apache/htdocs/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Local.php#217”,“level”:3,“time”:“2016-12-14T22:37:07+00:00”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/nextcloud/index.php/settings/apps/list?category=enabled",“user”:“root”,“version”:“11.0.0.10”}
{“reqId”:“nfvb2O1BFqswj0iVk/Q5”,“remoteAddr”:“10.216.70.9”,“app”:“PHP”,“message”:“fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given at /secure/apache/htdocs/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Local.php#218”,“level”:3,“time”:“2016-12-14T22:37:07+00:00”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/nextcloud/index.php/settings/apps/list?category=enabled",“user”:“root”,“version”:“11.0.0.10”}

Surprisingly, there are no fies with that name nor does the folder exists where they are to be supposed in.
No issues with version 10 though.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Horst

Hmm, please check your config.php:

• Is appstoreurl defined there? Is yes, please delete the line to use the new standard nextcloud app store.

• Just to be sure to see all possible apps add 'appstore.experimental.enabled' => true,
    if it is not yet there.

1 Like

Hi

that seems to be good (cleaned version):

$CONFIG = array (
‘instanceid’ => ‘520161a9a0d67’,
‘passwordsalt’ => ‘xxxxxxxx’,
‘datadirectory’ => ‘/secure/apache/htdocs/nextcloud/data’,
‘dbtype’ => ‘pgsql’,
‘version’ => ‘11.0.0.10’,
‘dbname’ => ‘xxxxxxx’,
‘dbhost’ => ‘xxxxxx’,
‘dbtableprefix’ => ‘oc_’,
‘dbuser’ => ‘xxxxxx’,
‘dbpassword’ => ‘xxxxxxx’,
‘installed’ => true,
‘theme’ => ‘’,
‘maintenance’ => false,
‘forcessl’ => true,
‘trusted_domains’ =>
array (
0 => ‘xxxxx’,
1 => ‘xxxxx’,
2 => ‘xxxxx’,
3 => ‘xxxxx’,
),
‘secret’ => ‘$HASH’,
‘appstore.experimental.enabled’ => true,
‘mail_from_address’ => ‘cloudadmin’,
‘mail_smtpmode’ => ‘php’,
‘mail_domain’ => ‘xxxxxx.xx’,
‘loglevel’ => 2,
‘trashbin_retention_obligation’ => ‘auto’,
‘htaccess.RewriteBase’ => ‘/nextcloud’,

Also, might be clearer on the effect:
Th page loads, circle appears for a while, goes and page is empty.

Happens on the latest FF and PaleMoon.

Seems the problem occurs when the NC server is queried via Apache Reverse Proxy or Squid.
Need to look into this from my end.

Any news on this particular problem, I do have the same problem with an Apache 2.4, PHP-FPM 7.1 and it is getting really annoying.

I get the following error message:
fopen(/var/www/nextcloud/data/appdata_ocvlw3b8h8wz/appstore/apps.json): failed to open stream: No such file or directory at /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Local.php#216

i have installed the fresh version for test and i saw the app not showing too
and i don’t see any problem in my log ???

what is that ? is this problem on the nextcloud servers ?

i also am having this problem though i am not getting any errors in the logs, i do get the apps listed in the “your, active, disabled, bundles” sections, however, nothing in any of the other sections. i do have a cron error but i tend to use ajax anyway. other than that, second clean install of the docker container worked flawless, no connection issues at all to the database and the web interface. any ideas yet on this kind of problem?