NextPi suddenly not reachable via Domain, beginner difficulties

Hey, first of all thank you guys and nextcloud for existing.
Just so you guys know, im a beginner in everything regarding Linux and Nextcloud, so please go easy on me.
My Problem: I cant reach my NextcloudPi server via its Domainname(which is still active).
( ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT)
I think it started when i updated the news app, but im not sure about that.
I can reach it via its ip adress (and ssh) from my local network, the logs say the following interesting things, which i have no idea how to interpret.

Btw i have no idea how i can make the error text minimizable for the reader, if you know how to do that id apreciate the info.

[appstoreFetcher] Warning: Could not connect to appstore: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10000 milliseconds with 3391488 out of 4790509 bytes received (see http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)

at 2020-05-03T03:30:13+00:00

[no app in context] Error: $absolutePath must be relative to “files”, value is “%s”

at 2020-05-01T07:45:12+00:00

[appstoreFetcher] Warning: Could not connect to appstore: cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds (see http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)

at 2020-04-30T03:00:11+00:

[appstoreFetcher] Warning: Could not connect to appstore: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10000 milliseconds with 3327435 out of 4765698 bytes received (see http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)

at 2020-04-29T02:45:12+00:00

[text] Error: OCP\Files\NotFoundException: at <>

1. /var/www/nextcloud/apps/text/lib/Service/DocumentService.php line 363
    OCA\Text\Service\DocumentService->getFileById(18, “ncp”)
  2. /var/www/nextcloud/apps/text/lib/Service/ApiService.php line 160
    OCA\Text\Service\DocumentService->getFileForSession(OCA\Text\Db\Session {id: 4}, null)
  3. /var/www/nextcloud/apps/text/lib/Controller/SessionController.php line 81
    OCA\Text\Service\ApiService->sync(18, 4, “z5O0LvNfRRLbXCA … u”, 0, “# Photos\n\nSom … !”, false, true)
  4. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php line 170
    OCA\Text\Controller\SessionController->sync(18, 4, “z5O0LvNfRRLbXCA … u”, 0, “# Photos\n\nSom … !”, false, true)
  5. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php line 99
    OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(OCA\Text\Controller\SessionController {}, “sync”)
  6. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php line 125
    OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OCA\Text\Controller\SessionController {}, “sync”)
  7. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php line 47
    OC\AppFramework\App::main(“OCA\Text\Cont … r”, “sync”, OC\AppFramework\ … {}, {_route: “text.Session.sync”})
  8. <>
    OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler->__invoke({_route: “text.Session.sync”})
  9. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php line 299
    call_user_func(OC\AppFramework\ … {}, {_route: “text.Session.sync”})
  10. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php line 1008
    OC\Route\Router->match("/apps/text/session/sync")
  11. /var/www/nextcloud/index.php line 38
    OC::handleRequest()

POST /index.php/apps/text/session/sync
from 93.210.193.59 by ncp at 2020-04-28T13:16:46+00:00

[text] Error: OCP\Files\NotFoundException: at <>

1. /var/www/nextcloud/apps/text/lib/Service/DocumentService.php line 363
    OCA\Text\Service\DocumentService->getFileById(18, “ncp”)
  2. /var/www/nextcloud/apps/text/lib/Service/ApiService.php line 160
    OCA\Text\Service\DocumentService->getFileForSession(OCA\Text\Db\Session {id: 4}, null)
  3. /var/www/nextcloud/apps/text/lib/Controller/SessionController.php line 81
    OCA\Text\Service\ApiService->sync(18, 4, “z5O0LvNfRRLbXCA … u”, 0, null, false, false)
  4. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php line 170
    OCA\Text\Controller\SessionController->sync(18, 4, “z5O0LvNfRRLbXCA … u”, 0, null, false, false)
  5. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php line 99
    OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(OCA\Text\Controller\SessionController {}, “sync”)
  6. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php line 125
    OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OCA\Text\Controller\SessionController {}, “sync”)
  7. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php line 47
    OC\AppFramework\App::main(“OCA\Text\Cont … r”, “sync”, OC\AppFramework\ … {}, {_route: “text.Session.sync”})
  8. <>
    OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler->__invoke({_route: “text.Session.sync”})
  9. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php line 299
    call_user_func(OC\AppFramework\ … {}, {_route: “text.Session.sync”})
  10. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php line 1008
    OC\Route\Router->match("/apps/text/session/sync")
  11. /var/www/nextcloud/index.php line 38
    OC::handleRequest()

POST /index.php/apps/text/session/sync
from 93.210.193.59 by ncp at 2020-04-28T13:16:45+00:00

So when you type in https://domain.name it just times out? Is this only locally, only over the internet, or both?

First thing to check is make sure you can resolve the name.

nslookup domain.name

Hey, thank you for your response.
Yes, when i type that it just times out.
let me explain a bit more. i used it remotely for a few days without any problems.
I am not sure what triggered the problem. now, i cant access the server via its domainname at all(neither local nor remotely).
The only way it responds is via its local ip adress.
I assume you wanted me to run nslookup on my pc, not on the server.
it spits out a ip number, then the DNS times out.
So the fact that it shows me an ip adress means that the DNS servers routes me correctly, but my server doesnt respond, right?

Is the number it spits out the DNS server being queried? It would be helpful if you could show the output. You can mask the IP but say what it is (your external IP, etc.).

Hey, surprisingly the output has changed today…
“Nicht autorisierende Antwort” means non authorizing answer.
server: fritz.box is the lokal adress of my router.
adress: is some kind of a hexadecimal number.
“Nicht autorisierende Antwort” means non authorizing
name: is the domainname of my pi server
adress: is my PCs nextcloud public ip adress.