As i realized in another thread (-> NextCloud was ever meant for end-user's data synchronization. Or was it?), some users have really big tasks for Nextcloud when it comes to syncing files to the server and between clients.
What are the biggest/heaviest workloads or most complex constellations of Nextcloud - concerning mainly file synchronisation itself - you know, have heard of or have accomplished yourself? What is functioning? Where are the problems and limits?
I hope …
- to discover some interesting and inspiring (heavy) practical use cases of Nextcloud’s file sync,
- to get a feeling of what Nextcloud’s file sync is capable of or where it is failing,
- to learn some arrangements to provide a reliable and powerful file sync with Nextcloud,
- to learn where the crucial points sit like future client development, updating, cache, file size/number, …
- to get some hard facts or information source about the (known) limits or problems of Nextcloud’s file sync,
- to provide a foundation of information and empirical knowledge on which people can decide whether Nextcloud’s file sync can handle their use cases or whether it is not exactly the right tool for their requirements.