I’m running the NextCloudPi update from v1.28.1 to v1.29.8 and the updater hangs on implementing a the new php.ini that comes with the update to PHP7.3:
php.ini: A new version (/usr/lib/php/7.3/php.ini-production.cli) of
configuration file /etc/php/7.3/cli/php.ini is available, but the version
installed currently has been locally modified.
- install the package maintainer’s version
- keep the local version currently installed
- show the differences between the versions
- show a side-by-side difference between the versions
- start a new shell to examine the situation
What do you want to do about modified configuration file php.ini?
I’m running the updater from the web interface, so there’s no way to interact with the command line to confirm these changes. Am I missing something?
Any help would be appreciated!