Nextcloudpi Update doesnt work

I am trying to update my NC to 20.0.4 but every time I try to update I get this message Running nc-update-nextcloud Current Nextcloud version 20.0.3.2 Available Nextcloud version 20.0.4 Download Nextcloud 20.0.4... Back up current instance... check free space... Nextcloud or one of the apps require upgrade - only a limited number of commands are available You may use your browser or the occ upgrade command to do the upgrade Maintenance mode already enabled backup database... backup files... tar: Nextcloud or one of the apps require upgrade - only a limited number of commands are available\nYou may use your browser or the occ upgrade command to do the upgrade\n/media/myCloudDrive: Cannot open: No such file or directory tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now error generating backup Nextcloud or one of the apps require upgrade - only a limited number of commands are available You may use your browser or the occ upgrade command to do the upgrade Maintenance mode disabled Error backing up Clean up... Done. Press any key...
If I do it with my browser it doesnt work either and to the occ I found nothing
In the browser it looks like its trying to migrade from owncloud

I have exactly the same problem.

Could you provide a bit more infos?
On what system are you? e.g a NCP on Raspi Pi, Doker… etc ???

I am using a rockpro64

Check space on backup location, when not enough space, it fails.

Where do I see the backup-location?

You set and view backup location in nc-backup

sudo ncp-config

Select BACKUPS>>nc-backup to set or view.
Or us ncp-web:4443 for same

I just reinstalled it now its working