Nextcloudpi setup error with NC14

Hello…

I have recently updated my NCP to NC14. The system appears to be working fine however in the Overview I see the following:

There are some warnings regarding your setup.

• The database is missing some indexes. Due to the fact that adding indexes on big tables could take some time they were not added automatically. By running “occ db:add-missing-indices” those missing indexes could be added manually while the instance keeps running. Once the indexes are added queries to those tables are usually much faster.
    • Missing index “parent_index” in table “oc_share”.
    • Missing index “fs_mtime” in table “oc_filecache”.

I have tried to do some research to see how I can fix this but not got very far… :frowning:

I have looked in my NCP log and I see the following error recurring every second:

Error PHP You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18 2018-09-28T17:00:16+0100

Are these related and how long before the log file files the drive…

Any advise or help is of course very welcome…

Thank you

Del

Could you perhaps run that command as apache/www-data user and see what happens? That should fix that error. Regarding the ‘intl’ package, it seems that it is not happy with your php-intl module. Not sure what RPi package is, or the command, but it must be something along the lines of apt install php-intl or apt install php71-intl. This is off the top of my head but hopefully this has given you some guidance in your Google search :grin:

Btw I don’t think the two issues are related

Thanks for you reply…

I will try this next time I get a chance

Del

This was alread asked yesterday