Would it be better if I jumped onto IRC? Should I also start a new thread for this? I really would just like to get something working.
I also have a problem getting the “NextCloudPi_RPi_Berryboot_11-04-18.img” or the “NextCloudPi_RPi_Berryboot_10-23-18.img” to work at all. I have been trying for the past week or more on the first image. As a new image has been generated I put my info from it at the bottom with a History tag. For both I am using the “berryboot-20180929-pi2-pi3” (the latest?) if that matters.
The NextCloudPi_RPi_Berryboot_11-04-18.img breaks after upgrading to latest. The software installs with only one error about extending the file system now. At the first prompt after install you are prompted to upgrade with via command line or using ncp-config. This upgrade seems to go ok and the “first run/Setup” webpage is displayed on going to the IP or IP:4443. On that page the ncp auto-generated passwords are generated and a button to click “Activate” is shown. When you click the Activate you get a never ending “loading” spinning task. At this point there seems to be no way to get into the system. Some troubleshooting I have done is below but feel free to ignore. I have no problem starting over from scratch as needed to get this working just once.
I have tried setting nc-passwd manually and then enabling the web console both with ncp-setup, This then yeilds a logon pop up (normally the ncp user for 4443) the password auto generated or the one I manually set DOES NOT work here. I have also nc-fix-permissions, and the nc-init to no success as well.
History if wanted:
The “NextCloudPi_RPi_10-23-18.img” software loaded as expected with two errors at boot. First is the error about extending the file system (found the fix to disable this), and the second a Zram error. I was unable to fix the Zram problems not matter how many options or suggestions I tried.
Once NextCloudPi_RPi_10-23-18.img was all “stable” I then ran the updates to the latest versions using either the webpage or ncp-config and that is when things stop working. You get a connection refused on the webpage and various errors in the logs. I don’t have these logs anymore and now there is a new image so doubt any of that is useful now. But everything looked good and working until a update to this image was done as well. I do not know if the two are related at all but but stop working after installing then updating.