I have been trying to mount an USB stick on my nextcloudpi (raspberry pi 4).
- raspberry pi 4 running nextcloud (nextcloudpi)
- usb stick inserted into raspberry pi
- nc-automount is turned on
- using the éxternal storage app’, added my usb stick as a local external storage (Local -> path /media/USBdrivelabel) user access field left blank (everyone can access).
- accessing nextcloud from web-interface on LAN-connected pc.
- folder is visible under “files” tab
When trying to access the folder, it displays: “you do not have permission to upload or create files here”. Same goes for syncing with a desktop/android client.
I need to set permissions somehow. But so far i could not find a solution that works anywhere. Mind you: I can only access the nextcloudpi through the web-interface, not directly. Thus i do not know how to issue commands (which some proposed solutions point to).
Where do i start?