I have a NCP instance in my rockpro64. Everything was working fine, but it seems that after update to v1.39.13 I can’t access the web page. So
ncp-report throws an error about not being able to load dynamic libraries “xml.so” and “wddx.so”, needed by PHP.The start of the report is this:
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'xml.so' (tried: /usr/lib/php/20180731/xml.so (ld-linux-aarcH64.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/lib/php/20180731/xml.so.so (/usr/lib/php/20180731/xml.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'wddx.so' (tried: /usr/lib/php/20180731/wddx.so (/usr/lib/php/20180731/wddx.so: undefined symbol: php_XML_SetUserData), /usr/lib/php/20180731/wddx.so.so (/usr/lib/php/20180731/wddx.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
NextCloudPi version v1.39.13
NextCloudPi image NextCloudPi_11-27-20
distribution Armbian 21.02.0-trunk Buster \l
If needed I can upload the full ncp-report.
EDIT: I tried to install the libraries with apt, I got this:
# apt update
*** stack smashing detected ***: <unknown> terminated
At the beginning, when I first noticed my Nextcloud instance wasn’t working, I rebooted the server and had trouble booting up. I had to run fsck for the SD card. Maybe my SD card is broken? Should I reinstall in another card (or the same one)?
EDIT2: Here you have full ncp-report https://pastebin.com/Q75waB85
I haven’t experienced this particular error myself so I could be wrong about this, however after doing some googling around regarding the error code you’re getting in your HTTPd logs ( see below ), this is what I found.
[core:notice] [pid 2004:tid 548340454768] AH00052: child pid 17924 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
According to some posts by users over at Stackoverflow and Serverfault this error usually occurs when the PHP-FPM and PHP versions no longer match. Meaning the PHP -FPM did not get updated together with the PHP and so they are out of sync.
From user Gen.Stack in the Stackoverflow 1 link below :
Check whether your PHP-FPM and PHP versions match. Make sure there is a (correct) PHP-FPM configuration corresponding to your PHP and PHP-FPM version, respectively.
On a Debian system there should be something like this:
On my system the
/etc/php/7.3/fpm directory was missing. Reason: legacy PHP-FPM >didn’t get updated. After installing the PHP-FPM update and synch’ing the new fpm >config w/ my tweaked config there were no more segfaults and everything started >working as it did before the update.
The root cause for those child segfaults was particulary nasty to isolate, maybe this SO answer can save others the hassle.
I think that the problem was that the SD card was corrupt/broken. I’ll try a new installation in a new SD card. Thank you for your answer!!