Nextcloud VM 16.0.0RC1 is out!

We just released the Nextcloud VM running on version 16.0.0RC1. Download is here.

Give it a spin and report any bugs you can find to us on Github. The VM repository can be found here, and the server repository can be found here.

If you want to try the stable release, you can find that one on Github.

You can read more about the latest RC release here.

Hey Daniel,

reading your tweets for a while and following your activities I came to the following conclusion:

You are addicted to Nextcloud!

Welcome to the club :joy:

Have a good weekend :cloud:

1 Like

Lucky me, the best thing to be addicted to! :smiley:

Have a great weekend! :sun_behind_small_cloud:

1 Like

What addiction? I’m not setting up a new nextcloud instance right now … :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hehe :innocent:

Hi,

So have upgraded to rc1 from 15,

Would love to know what’s new, I have taken a little look and can’t see any biggies

Excited though, 15 was the one I’d been waiting for re 2FA controls

ZT

Hi @zippytiff,

Since there are no changlog for NC 16 yet, the best way to check is to investigate all the changes in the Github repo for all apps, and the server.

Hope it helps!

1 Like

Thank you

I really love what nextcloud is offering so far, looking forward to a great future

ZT

1 Like

I have nexcloud running onpremise in enterprise enviroment, integrated with MS Exchange, active directory, lots of local storage, internel and external useres, apporoximatly 500 useres, mobile clents, etc etc… And it works very good!
Really appresiate your work guys.
And the community ia swesome.

Nextcloud for the best product lately. With all from the roadmaps to the features and managability levels!

2 Likes

1 Like

Nextcloud VM 16.0.0RC2 is now out. Test it and report bugs if you find any.

Thanks!