Nextcloud Talk in Firefox

Hallo,

ich habe Nextcloud Talk mit Signaling-Server auf einer separaten Maschine installiert. In Chrome und Edge läuft alles ohne Probleme. Nur in Firefox kommt keine Verbindung zustande. Deaktiviere ich den Cache unter “Webentwickler - Werkzeuge für Webentwickler - Netzwerkanalyse - Cache deaktivieren” funktioniert es aber.

Den Cache von Firefox habe ich geleert und Firefox auch zurĂĽckgesetzt, hat aber nichts geholfen. Den nginx Cache auf der Nextcloud Maschine wurde auch geleert, gleiches Verhalten.

Verhält sich auf Smartphone genauso. Von Chrome funktioniert, bei Firefox nicht.

Hat jemand eine Idee an was das liegt?

The check in the admin settings was broken, try an actual call instead to see if it works.

Other than that FF should work pretty fine.

Hi, thank you for answering!

In the admin settings the connection works. (But only UDP)

I still have the same issus with FF. If I disable the cache the connection between clients works fine, if I enable the cache (standard) the connection doesn’t established. (No video and no voice) The icon from the other client is loading…

Sorry I think my first post was not clear enough that the problem is between two Clients and not the connection from nextcloud to stun/turn, signal Server

Hello,

the problem still persist. In Chrome or Edge the video calls are working.

Does anybody have the same problem or have a solution?

I think it is not a global problem.

Perhaps you can write an issue

If you have no account in Github you can post the detailed information in this thread and i copy it to Github.