Nextcloud sabre\dav\exception\forbidden , Sync error

Hello
We are starting to see this error:
nextcloud sabre\dav\exception\forbidden
Anyone here that have a clue on how to resolve this issue?

Dedicated server (VPS): Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS (GNU/Linux 5.15.0-91-generic x86_64)
Nexcloud version:27.1.5

Thanks in advance. :facepunch:
Kind regards

Hello there ,

You started a topic in support category.
Unfortunately you ignored the template and a lot of information to help you is missing.

Please add all necessary information like Nextcloud version, webserver type and version, os version, related log file content.

Without additional information the community members cannot help you.

Regards,
rakekniven

btw. the client has logging features.

Hello @rakekniven
We have updated the initial post with the information.

Kind regards

Please try to check the logfiles. Forbidden can be permission issues (e.g. after updates), but it can also be like full hard disks, user account’s quota limits are reached. You can also double check using the webinterface if it works there.

Where is the log files in the directory actually?
I checked in the public_html directory where we have installed Nextcloud but I cannot seem to find it.

Thanks in advance.

Nextcloud specific ones:
https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/stable/admin_manual/issues/general_troubleshooting.html#nextcloud-logfiles

Webserver is often in /var/log/{nginx,apache}

It often helps to look at the date, e.g. do a tail -f logfiles then try to open the page and check which entries are added (you can stop the output with Ctrl+C).

1 Like

Thanks!

In my case the log files are not in that default location because our company has chosen to partition the internal servers by running Plesk CP to run several different on premise company/work web apps on their in-house servers.

So Nextcloud resides in one of these directories on the partitioned server.