Nextcloud removes recently added users and files afer reboot

I am facing the same problem as User Xbound here: Nextcloud removes recently synced files on Raspberry Pi 3 after reboot

• Problem:
recently added users and synced files are removed from the (web)client after reboot of the Pi but still available in the data dir. There are no errors inside the logs and I don`t know how to trace down the problem.

• Installation:
I am using a raspberry Pi 3, raspbian stretch April 2018, Nextcloud 13.0.0, Apache 2.4.25, PHP: 7.0.27, mysql Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.1.23-MariaDB

Hi,

You might wanna have a look at this issue:

It could be a similar issue, as it sounds like you have an external hard disk drive and maybe another drive for the database. And the one for the database could be broken resulting in the “reset” in the web client, while the data is still existing in the data directory (on the hard disk drive?).

@Schmu
true. The database is on SD - the data-Dir is external and mounted in fstab:

proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
PARTUUID=00a5d875-01 /boot vfat defaults 0 2
PARTUUID=00a5d875-02 / ext4 defaults,noatime 0 1
//192.168.178.64/cloud /var/www/html/data cifs user,uid=33,gid=33,rw,suid,username=nextcloud,password=mypassword,x-systemd.requires=network-online.target,x-systemd.automount,file$

And I reboot via crontab evey night:
00 3 * * * sudo reboot

The SD is one month old. Nevertheless I just made a copy to a new one but still the same error after reboot.
I don’t have a clue how to trace the problem down. :worried:

nobody has an idea what to do ?