!Nextcloud problems I beg for help. please

Hey
I encountered a problem installing the latest update of Nextcloud (13.0.6) is froze in the middle of the update
Then after I’ve refreshed the page after 30 minutes he writes to me:

Step 4 is currently in process. Please reload this page later.

What to do?

Thanks Itay

No one has a solution???

I run into the same problem almost every time I apply an update. Every second time I had to do a complete reinstall of nextcloud. I never managed to restore the former situation before the interrupted update, although the installer makes a backup. I think this is a very serious usability issue.
I use nextcloud not on a dedicated server, but on webspace. I dont have terminal-access.
Untill now, nowbody had a solution for the problem, but there is a suggestion that could avoid the problem.
First of all: don’t locate the Data Directory inside Nextcloud. When you do that the update routine is making backups from your backus, and that causes a time-out on slow systems…
yours Paulb

But did you manage to fix it?

Hello somebody? Help please? Why does nobody answer ?? I’m sure someone knows how to fix it

Now suddenly I can not open the Admin settings
Help please !!

help?? it’s urgent

Hi,

Sorry, you haven’t received any help yet. Even if I wanted I couldn’t help anyway. Screenshots and logs are missing and I have no idea what “Step 4” is.

Could you please post your nextcloud log and/ or updater.log here? We might have a better understanding then, what’s going wrong with the update.

Thanks.

For the log please tell me where the path and name of the file and I will add it.

And I do not have access to administrator settings
Every time I try to enter it administrator settings
:That’s what I get

Internal server error

The server could not complete your request.

If this happens again, please send the following technical details to the server administrator.

More details can be found in the network’s blog.
Technical details

Remote address: 192.168.1.2
 Requested ID: 3TEJIVZKZy5vTNaUfEtM

please help! I do not know what to do and it is not really possible for me to install Nextcloud again

Ok I have no idea how I got back to the settings
But still I can not update what to do ?!!