Nextcloud on RPI 4, md0 seen, but not used

Good evening,
I started using nextcloud to back up my whatsapp photos, and I will use it only in my home (no connectio from outside my home network).
I created a raid1, with my two 240GB ssd, but despite saying to nextcloud the folder is /mnt/nextclou/data/data in the config.php file, when logging into the web page, and creating a user account, it says I only have 16 MB of space, how can I make it use the spacified folder??

Did I wrongly supposed that the data folder shouldn’t be for my data??

I’ve already seen that there is a way to add an external storage from the web GUI, but I already have it, and my raid device is showing as a md0 under admin>settings>system, where you can see the disk usage.
I’m using a RPI 4, and the latest version, 20.something I guess. (used “latest” when installing.)
Php 7.3 MySQL, and all the required packages…

Thanks,
fr3d

hey @Frederik_Jaworski and welcome to the forums.
thanks for your first participation.

The forum (and the manual as well) would know how to successfully move your data-directory to a new one.

But have you put thought into the idea of running our famous rookie-tool nextcloudpi from the official nextcloudversum? it helps you installing nc to a rpi, has some nice assistants on board and does some nice magic for you.

I’d at least try it… --> www.nextcloudpi.com

good luck

Hi Jimmy, I only ask questions when I’m desperate.

1. The forum is a bit tricky to use too many questions, ando some of them didn’t even remotely related with my problem, despite the title.
  2. The manual is not so easy to follow when you have problems, there should be a link like “What could go wrong??” to help some rookie.
  3. After almost an entire weekend trying to figure out where the problem is, maybe a link to the right page of the manual could be really helpful.

Sorry if I seem a bit edgy but I’m exhausted, all day long reading some possible solutions, and retrying, as I may have made some mistake, forgetting something, and that’s why it’s not working maybe??

all understandable…

the easier solution I already hinted to… --> nextcloudpi.com (and you could be running your instance for quite a while already)