Nextcloud not loading "Files"

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 12.0.2): 13.0.6
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 17.04):Ubuntu Server 18.04 LTS
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): Nginx 1.14
PHP version (eg, 7.1): 7.2.9

The issue you are facing: The “All Files”(german “Alle Dateien” Section ist not loading, but “Recent” (german “Aktuelle”) is showing the files that were adden automatically by nextcloud. At trying to drag a file into the cloud there is a message telling me not having permission to add that here (im admin).
image removed

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N):N (keeps after reinstalling nextcloud)

Steps to replicate it:

1. I really dont know

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

Paste removed

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

How do i get that?

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/nginx/access.log:

Paste removed

Additional info:

On Ubuntu this is normally under /var/www/nextcloud/config/config.php , you can just open the file, and pastebin the output. But be sure to remove all sensitive data first.

Under CentOS/RHEL it is normally under /var/www/html/nextcloud/config/config.php.

Based on your Nextcloud error log, first line:
{"reqId":"r8MZPC6msJ1c4gaQSdZZ","level":3,"time":"2018-09-02T20:09:29+00:00","remoteAddr":"192.168.192.35","user":"--","app":"mysql.setup","method":"POST","url":"\/cloud\/index.php","message":"Database creation failed: An exception occurred while executing 'CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS `nextcloud` CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin;':\n\nSQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1044 Access denied for user 'nextcloud'@'localhost' to database 'nextcloud'","userAgent":"Mozilla\/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:61.0) Gecko\/20100101 Firefox\/61.0","version":"13.0.5.2"}
It shows me your do not have permission to connect to the Database. Are you sure you have permissions for the DB and can you connect to it using a cli for the database you are using?