Nextcloud mobile with Collabora - "the server has been disconnected" error

Running into some trouble when using Nextcloud mobile app to create new document, spreadsheet, or presentation files. The app displays “The server has been disconnected” and then appears to hang up without creating the file. However, if you refresh the app, I can see the new file was actually created and I can open/edit it with no issue.

This problem only appears on the Nextcloud mobile app - the desktop app and web browser work without errors.

I’ve tried both the internal Collabora server and have also built a new stand-alone Collabora server - the same error occurs using either server.

Nextcloud logs are showing a - “Failed to validate WOPI access” error - I’ve included that below.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

{“reqId”:“PoM36m7ibkEfA9BYoQTe”,“level”:3,“time”:“2022-12-30T14:13:43+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“123.123.123.123”,“user”:“–”,“app”:“richdocuments”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:“/index.php/apps/richdocuments/wopi/template/1393?access_token=xxxxxxxxxxx”,“message”:“Failed to validate WOPI access”,“userAgent”:“COOLWSD HTTP Agent 22.05.9.2”,“version”:“25.0.2.3”,“exception”:{“Exception”:“OCP\Files\NotPermittedException”,“Message”:“”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:“/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Middleware/MiddlewareDispatcher.php”,“line”:97,“function”:“beforeController”,“class”:“OCA\Richdocuments\Middleware\WOPIMiddleware”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php”,“line”:125,“function”:“beforeController”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Middleware\MiddlewareDispatcher”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php”,“line”:172,“function”:“dispatch”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php”,“line”:298,“function”:“main”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\App”,“type”:“::”},{“file”:“/var/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php”,“line”:1047,“function”:“match”,“class”:“OC\Route\Router”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/var/www/nextcloud/index.php”,“line”:36,“function”:“handleRequest”,“class”:“OC”,“type”:“::”}],“File”:“/var/www/nextcloud/apps/richdocuments/lib/Middleware/WOPIMiddleware.php”,“Line”:78,“message”:“Failed to validate WOPI access”,“exception”:{},“CustomMessage”:“Failed to validate WOPI access”}}

did you found a solution for that?