NextCloud is down after TrueNAS 12.08 jail update

I was running the NextCloud on TrueNAS as a plugin and today it said that there was an update available for NextCloud. Before updating NextCloud via browser (that I have done before) I decided to update the jail and it placed the server in the maintenance mode that I am unable to disable. When I run the command:

occ maintenance:mode --off

The server is returning the following error:

Error
The files of the app Accessibility (accessibility), Activity (activity), Circles (circles), Cloud Federation API (cloud_federation_api), Comments (comments), Contacts Interaction (contactsinteraction), Dashboard (dashboard), WebDAV (dav), Federated file sharing (federatedfilesharing), Federation (federation), Files (files), PDF viewer (files_pdfviewer), Right click (files_rightclick), File sharing (files_sharing), Deleted files (files_trashbin), Versions (files_versions), Video player (files_videoplayer), First run wizard (firstrunwizard), Log Reader (logreader), Lookup Server Connector (lookup_server_connector), Nextcloud announcements (nextcloud_announcements), Notifications (notifications), OAuth 2.0 (oauth2), Password policy (password_policy), Photos (photos), Privacy (privacy), Provisioning API (provisioning_api), Recommendations (recommendations), Monitoring (serverinfo), Nextcloud settings (settings), Share by mail (sharebymail), Support (support), Usage survey (survey_client), Collaborative tags (systemtags), Text (text), Theming (theming), Two factor backup codes (twofactor_backupcodes), Update notification (updatenotification), User status (user_status), Viewer (viewer), Weather status (weather_status), Nextcloud workflow engine (workflowengine) were not replaced correctly. Make sure it is a version compatible with the server.

[/details]

Nextcloud version : unknown because in the process of trying to force upgrade I manually modified version number in the config.php
Operating system and version: TrueNAS-12.0-U8.1

I was relying on the TrueNAS snapshot but for some reason when I roll back to the yesterday’s snapshot - I still can see the config.php that I manually modified.

Hi @passatiji,
You are missing the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post.

If the issue is with TrueNAS you need to ask their community and consult their documentation.

This will give us the technical info and logs needed to help you! Thanks.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply.
Can someone please delete this thread because I managed to restore the system from a snapshot.
Thanks again.

We keep threads because people search for these kinds of questions every day.

2 Likes