Nextcloud in TrueNAS Jail

I am running NextCloud Version 25.02 within a TrueNAS Jail.

The application is running fine except I keep getting the a warning regarding the OPCache Buffer. I have read the documentation and visited all relevant forums here but I cant find where I edit the “opcache.interned_strings_buffer” settings. ’

The documenation doesnt identify the file or the location where the file located. In other posts on this forum they indicate editing the php.ini file. I have used find to to search from root all php.ini files and the only one that i come up is related to 3rd party apps, aws and this is not related to the opcache settings.

I would appreciate someones help in pointing me to the correct path and file for NextCloud running inside a TrueNAS jail onFreeBSD.

Thank you

I think this is it. It says php.ini.

https://www.php.net/manual/en/opcache.configuration.php

Yes, but i cant find the php.ini file on the version running within the TrueNAS jail. I have used find to search the directory structure. What I am looking for is the directory path where this file is located and I am guessing that it might even be called something else.

IF anyone can point me to the patch where the correct file is located, I would appreciate it.

I’d suggest issuing following php command inside jail

php -i | more

At the 1st page you’ll get something like

Configuration File (php.ini) Path => /usr/local/etc
Loaded Configuration File => /usr/local/etc/php.ini
Scan this dir for additional .ini files => /usr/local/etc/php
Additional .ini files parsed => /usr/local/etc/php/apcu.ini,
/usr/local/etc/php/ext-20-pcntl.ini,
/usr/local/etc/php/ext-20-smbclient.ini,
/usr/local/etc/php/ext-20-sodium.ini,
/usr/local/etc/php/opcache.ini,

Here you can see paths to all ini files that were read when php started